- Users with Rice NetIDs can actually login with either the "LOG-IN Using NetID" button or the "Non-Rice LOG-IN" button by entering in your Rice NetID and password.
- Let us work collaboratively with you to design and implement instructional services. *What Librarians Can Do for You:* There are 12 subject librarians assigned to work with one or more academic disciplines. Please check this list ( http://library.rice.edu/~fondren/librarians) to find the librarian for your needs.
- Check out Fondren's Research Guides: http://libguides.rice.edu/
- Request a Custom Research Guide: If you class has a research assignment, we can create a special guide just for you. Guides include suggested resources and instructions.
- Request a Library Research Assignment/Workshop: If you want your students to learn particular research skills, we can create an assignment for you. Contact Joe Goetz email@example.com
- Request a Librarian: Add contact information for your subject librarian, or add them as a role to your Owlspace page! With a role in your class, your librarian can offer services such as class-specific reference hours via chat or discussion. Contact Debra Kolah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly Maintenance Window:
- OWL-Space may be periodically unavailable during our scheduled OWL-Space maintenance window every Wednesday morning between 5am and 7am. This window has being implemented in order to more timely perform routine maintenance.